Trees Love Cars (Car Crashes)

Amazing Facts about Crashes

“Crash programs fail because they based on theory that, with nine women pregnant, you can get a baby a month”
I don’t care to be involved in the crash-landing unless I can be in on the take-off
Harold Stassen
Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you”
I quit after a bad car accident. The thing about boxing is that you can be a star for five or six years, but when you go back to the old life, it's tough.
Olivier Martinez 
“Our trees in our forests need protection to ensure that those cut are replanted and cutting is done wisely." 
Catherine Pulsifer 

“I would like you all to give me a round of applause as I have not crashed my car in over 15 months”
Mathew Perry 
I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
 River Phoenix 
A Crash is when your Competitor’s  Program dies. When your Program dies, it is an Idiosyncrasy”
Guy Kawasaki 
The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit." 
Nelson Henderson 

Comments